- You have the right to receive information about TurningPoint, its services, practitioners & providers, and member rights & responsibilities.
- You have the right to be treated with respect and recognition of your dignity and your right to privacy.
- You have the right to participate with providers in making decisions about your healthcare.
- You have the right to a candid discussion of appropriate or medically necessary treatment options for your conditions, regardless of cost or benefit coverage.
- You have the right to voice complaints, grievances or appeals regarding TurningPoint or your health plan. You can contact your health plan’s member services for help.
- You have the right to deny or authorize the release of your personal health information.
- You have the right to expect that TurningPoint will maintain the privacy of your personal health information..
- You have the responsibility to supply accurate information (to the extent possible) needed in order to provide care.
- You have the responsibility to follow instructions for care you have agreed on with your provider.
- You have the responsibility to have input into TurningPoint’s rights and responsibilities statement.